hey! no right click! >:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, August 1, 2008
hitsugaya is L0VEmood: Cool >.^



I <3>
Don't u think its kool that we can picture vegetables running here and there LOL! our team, red house, aka CHILLI and our opponents, purple house, aka BRINJOUR??? (too bad dunno how to spell) and teacher said we very good leh :D

okok.... today synonyms test arhs.... still ok lars just that hor... i today then study XD and hor and hor (@.@) today I GOT A LOLLIPOP!! LOL --->
ok bb :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(wacky) (@,@)




disclaimah


Yours truly is currently in the TENTH Division.




the fangirl

[[*L-I M-E-N-G*]]

That’s my name!

I’m quite friendly and I don’t bite!

As long as u’re nice enough to tag me, that is :)

I hope you guys are nice people as well xP

Proud to be an anime addict <3


she wants

Hitsugaya


Watch Fade to Black I call your Name

Get a NEW phone

good grades!

New pair of shoes

Riku & Daisuke keychain!!!!!

MORE POCKET MONEY!

Watch every episode of Bleach





talkies



emoticons by kao-ani




escapes


JONAHS
Roxas' Big Fan
Stefanie
RuKia
TWOFIVE:)
Natalie
Kimberly
Teresa
Cheri
Afiqah
Krismine
Lina
Jaga
Venus
JiaYi
My Cuzzie x)
Blogshoppie
Manaal



thanks

designer : cheryl.
references : sparkle.


Da Notes


♫ 5 Tunes Currently Playing ♪