hey! no right click! >:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, October 10, 2008
hitsugaya is L0VE10/10/08

just watched D.Gray Man until episode 14 today... hehes good thing exam over liao so can slack slack bahx ^^~
i <3 the D.gray man 4th opening... so freaking rox (jux watch out for the occational EFFS here and there) hehes
the show not bad la... just that got vulgar here and there de lor ( say EFF-EUU-SEE-KAY-EYE-ENN-GEE. u will here this in episode 14 part 2)
diaos my art piece SUCKS! onli my drawing nice hehes. i <3 drawing... drew a picture of Daisuke the other time... not bad la... just a bit here and there not correct lor ( face portrait duh! -_- dun think wai)
think i end here can liao...



disclaimah


Yours truly is currently in the TENTH Division.




the fangirl

[[*L-I M-E-N-G*]]

That’s my name!

I’m quite friendly and I don’t bite!

As long as u’re nice enough to tag me, that is :)

I hope you guys are nice people as well xP

Proud to be an anime addict <3


she wants

Hitsugaya


Watch Fade to Black I call your Name

Get a NEW phone

good grades!

New pair of shoes

Riku & Daisuke keychain!!!!!

MORE POCKET MONEY!

Watch every episode of Bleach





talkies



emoticons by kao-ani




escapes


JONAHS
Roxas' Big Fan
Stefanie
RuKia
TWOFIVE:)
Natalie
Kimberly
Teresa
Cheri
Afiqah
Krismine
Lina
Jaga
Venus
JiaYi
My Cuzzie x)
Blogshoppie
Manaal



thanks

designer : cheryl.
references : sparkle.

reminiscence


July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009




Da Notes


♫ 5 Tunes Currently Playing ♪