Thursday, October 23, 2008
hitsugaya is L0VE

23/10/08
I would definitely miss twofivee a lot...
after all we have shared the same classroom for 2 years...
and heres a poem done by nina:
I miss the fun & wacky times we have together...
I miss winning awards as a class...
I miss Ms Tan trying to settle us down...
I miss crappy jokes which the whole class laughs at...
I miss sitting in a corner, trying to be guai kia as most of the class tot...
I miss being rebellious with you guys to some of the teachers...
I miss the togetherness...
I miss the spirit of teamwork...
All in all, I miss you guys like a family. YES EVERYONE OF YOU. No special dedications, coz that's juz plain unfairness. I wont list you guys out, coz it wuld b too much of a hassle to think up of all the gd points you guys hav...
exactly how i felt after the last bell rang :'( will definitely miss u guys...