hey! no right click! >:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
hitsugaya is L0VE29/10/08

tomorrow got comp class liao... 2nd last day we meeting one another as a class...
seriously, if i were to go on to another class nxt year, i will definitely miss you guys. Though each of us have different opinions at times and have dissagreements with one another, i feel that as a twofivian, we share a close bond with one another, allowing us to win awards such as the cheering competition, due to our teamspirit, and the best class awards, silver and bronze. Even though we weren't able to win the gold, i, personally feel that we are already champions.
its hard to believe that two years just passed like that, but i would like to treasure these dear memories in my heart, memories of twofive and our best buddies... forever...



disclaimah


Yours truly is currently in the TENTH Division.




the fangirl

[[*L-I M-E-N-G*]]

That’s my name!

I’m quite friendly and I don’t bite!

As long as u’re nice enough to tag me, that is :)

I hope you guys are nice people as well xP

Proud to be an anime addict <3


she wants

Hitsugaya


Watch Fade to Black I call your Name

Get a NEW phone

good grades!

New pair of shoes

Riku & Daisuke keychain!!!!!

MORE POCKET MONEY!

Watch every episode of Bleach





talkies



emoticons by kao-ani




escapes


JONAHS
Roxas' Big Fan
Stefanie
RuKia
TWOFIVE:)
Natalie
Kimberly
Teresa
Cheri
Afiqah
Krismine
Lina
Jaga
Venus
JiaYi
My Cuzzie x)
Blogshoppie
Manaal



thanks

designer : cheryl.
references : sparkle.

reminiscence


July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009




Da Notes


♫ 5 Tunes Currently Playing ♪