hey! no right click! >:D
Sunday, December 28, 2008
hitsugaya is L0VE
28/12/08
i finally posted my most recent post after what it seems like an eternity. yeah kinda held up with playtime and i hardly started on my homework at all xDDDDD
i just got a new phone! woots!!
disclaimah
♥
Yours truly is currently in the
TENTH
Division.
the fangirl
♥
[[*L-I M-E-N-G*]]
That’s my name!
I’m quite friendly and I don’t bite!
As long as u’re nice enough to tag me, that is :)
I hope you guys are nice people as well xP
Proud to be an anime addict <3
she wants
♥
♥
Hitsugaya
♥
Watch Fade to Black I call your Name
♥
Get a NEW phone
♥
good grades!
♥
New pair of shoes
♥
Riku & Daisuke keychain!!!!!
♥
MORE POCKET MONEY!
♥
Watch every episode of Bleach
talkies
♥
emoticons by
kao-ani
escapes
♥
♥
JONAHS
♥
Roxas' Big Fan
♥
Stefanie
♥
RuKia
♥
TWOFIVE:)
♥
Natalie
♥
Kimberly
♥
Teresa
♥
Cheri
♥
Afiqah
♥
Krismine
♥
Lina
♥
Jaga
♥
Venus
♥
JiaYi
♥
My Cuzzie x)
♥
Blogshoppie
♥
Manaal
thanks
♥
designer :
♥
cheryl.
references :
♥
sparkle.
reminiscence
♥
♥
July 2008
♥
August 2008
♥
September 2008
♥
October 2008
♥
November 2008
♥
December 2008
♥
February 2009
♥
March 2009
♥
April 2009
♥
May 2009
♥
August 2009
♥
October 2009
Da Notes
♥
♫ 5 Tunes
Currently
Playing ♪