hey! no right click! >:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 30, 2009
hitsugaya is L0VE

so long never update le cuz busy with my manga, anime and many many homework (exams coming mah... mus be more hardworking :p)
Today's compo wasn't as hard as i thought... although many others chose a different topic to write about... i seemed to be the odd one out D:
however, i just felt that as long as i did my best, NO WORRIES!!! XDD
still thinking about how to create my own blogskin... any suggestions? I wanna draw one on my own XD



disclaimah


Yours truly is currently in the TENTH Division.




the fangirl

[[*L-I M-E-N-G*]]

That’s my name!

I’m quite friendly and I don’t bite!

As long as u’re nice enough to tag me, that is :)

I hope you guys are nice people as well xP

Proud to be an anime addict <3


she wants

Hitsugaya


Watch Fade to Black I call your Name

Get a NEW phone

good grades!

New pair of shoes

Riku & Daisuke keychain!!!!!

MORE POCKET MONEY!

Watch every episode of Bleach





talkies



emoticons by kao-ani




escapes


JONAHS
Roxas' Big Fan
Stefanie
RuKia
TWOFIVE:)
Natalie
Kimberly
Teresa
Cheri
Afiqah
Krismine
Lina
Jaga
Venus
JiaYi
My Cuzzie x)
Blogshoppie
Manaal



thanks

designer : cheryl.
references : sparkle.

reminiscence


July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009




Da Notes


♫ 5 Tunes Currently Playing ♪