hey! no right click! >:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 29, 2009
hitsugaya is L0VE

Finally back after few days of mia cuz i was too busy in sch ;D. just came back from tuition so a little tired cuz i was out the whole day.
cant believe i could plan so far after i heard Eunice say that there will be an anime fest in november, we started making plans for it let's see.. november... 3 months away... wait, isnt it nina's birthday then? we started laffing so hard that we nearly forgot that we were in the school library and were nearly chased out by the librarian there (thank goodness not since nina is the librarian chairman WAHAHA)
just found a picture i took long ago at tampines mall roof during a project
->
Peek-a-boo~ can u see me? xD



disclaimah


Yours truly is currently in the TENTH Division.




the fangirl

[[*L-I M-E-N-G*]]

That’s my name!

I’m quite friendly and I don’t bite!

As long as u’re nice enough to tag me, that is :)

I hope you guys are nice people as well xP

Proud to be an anime addict <3


she wants

Hitsugaya


Watch Fade to Black I call your Name

Get a NEW phone

good grades!

New pair of shoes

Riku & Daisuke keychain!!!!!

MORE POCKET MONEY!

Watch every episode of Bleach





talkies



emoticons by kao-ani




escapes


JONAHS
Roxas' Big Fan
Stefanie
RuKia
TWOFIVE:)
Natalie
Kimberly
Teresa
Cheri
Afiqah
Krismine
Lina
Jaga
Venus
JiaYi
My Cuzzie x)
Blogshoppie
Manaal



thanks

designer : cheryl.
references : sparkle.

reminiscence


July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009




Da Notes


♫ 5 Tunes Currently Playing ♪